My Live Stream Kit
I routinely get questions about my live stream setup – I use and how it all works, so I thought I’d put together this quick post. If you have any questions, let me know!
- eCamm Live: I use this as the software on my computer to get my streams to the internet. It integrates with everything, including Restream and Stream Deck. It also makes it easy to use iOS devices as additional camera sources
- Restream.io: This is what I use to get the stream to YouTube, Twitch, and Facebook. Its free tier is shockingly good.
- Riverside.fm: I use this more for podcasting than live streaming, but their recent streaming features have me wondering if I should switch things up.
- Camera: Sony a6400 with Sigma 16mm lens
- Mics: Shure SM7b and AT8035 Shotgun Mic
- Lighting using Elgato Key Lights
- Stream Deck XL and Stream Deck Pedal for controlling the stream
You can learn more about my hardware setup on the What’s on my Desk post.
I was recently asked how I ran a webinar, so I made a quick video walk through: