I dabble in a bunch of things right now, and as a result, the stuff I use has grown a bit. But here’s my day-to-day stuff. It’s broken down into this website, what I use to record my podcast and courses, my computer(s), my development environment, and some analog tools. If you have any questions feel free to reach out via the contact form, or on Twitter: @jcasabona
- Powered by WordPress
- Using the Astra Pro Theme
- Hosted on Liquid Web (I also use SiteGround and WP Engine)
- More comprehensive list of plugins and tools over on Creator Toolkit Episode 4 .
- See this blog post for descriptions and such.
- Mic: Shure SM7B
- Mic Attachments: Wind Screen, Boom Arm
- Preamp / Interface: UA Arrow
- Wires Housing: Gator Cases 4 Space Studio Rack + AC Infinity Surge Protector
- Audio Recording: Garageband | Zoom
- Screen Recording: Screenflow
- Web Cams: Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920| Canon Rebel T6i
- I host my podcast audio at Libsyn and Castos.
- Primary Computer: iMac Pro(read more about that here: read more here)
- 12.9” iPad Pro with Smart Keyboard and Apple Pencil
- 2nd Monitor: BenQ 32″ 4K Designer Monitor| Amazon Basics Monitor Arm
- Phone: iPhone 11 Pro Max
- Get a breakdown of everything on my desk.
- Headphones: ATH-m50X | Airpods | Bose QuietComfort 35
- Local by Flywheel for Local Development
- VS Code for writin’ code (Customizations here)
- Github for storin’ code (and Github for Mac)
- Spark for Email
- TextExpander because it’s awesome (and for typing less)
- Omnifocus 3 for my Todo lists
- Trello and Airtable for Project Management
- Evernote & Bear Notes for note-taking
- Ulysses for Writing
- ConvertKit for my Mailing Lists
- Zapier for connecting everything
- Here are my iPhone Screens
- Check out this blog post for my newish process.
- I’ve moved away from bullet journaling and basically track everything with Omnifocus and my techo.
- Hobonichi Techo for daily tasks
- There’s always a Field Notes notebook in my pocket
- There’s always a Panobook on my desk
- Current favorite fountain pen: Sailor Pro Gear
- Current favorite pocket (non-fountain) pen: The Mark One
- My bag: Nomatic Travel Backpack | eBags Slim Professional Junior
Last Updated September 25, 2019 | Inspired by Uses.fyi