Is WordPress a key part of your freelance business?
Do you find yourself asking a lot of questions surrounding WordPress and your clients?
Are you unsure of how to facilitate "handing over the keys?" Do you often think about how much access to give your clients and what should be editable vs. static?
What happens in 3 months when the website needs to be updated? Should you handle that or should they? What about license renewals for premium plugins?
How do you keep WordPress secure enough without making more work for your client?
Do you wonder if you've chosen the right theme or page builder? How many plugins is too many?
If these are the kind of questions that keep you up at night, the WordPress Freelance Coaching Program is for you!
6-Week Program includes:
- 6 online meetings where you can ask questions specific to your business
- Calls recorded and sent to attendees
- Sample contracts, training documents, checklists, and other helpful material
- 3 Weeks of post-program support to answer "in the moment" questions (that's 9 weeks total!)
- Access to a Slack Community
- Selling potential clients on WordPress (answering questions like, "Isn't it just a blog?" and "I heard it's not secure.")
- Where to start (theme, child theme, ready-made, page builder, etc.)
- How much access is too much
- What exactly should be editable vs. static
- The best plugins for you, the freelancer
- Training your clients
- Handing off the site
- Support & maintenance, security, and other post-launch items
How Does the Program Work?
A group of up to 5 attendees (plus me) will meet once per week for 6 weeks to go over 1-2 topics; the area of focus is "running a WordPress freelance business." We'll answer questions like, "how should I handle plugin licenses," "how much access should I give my client," "how should I handle updates," and much more.
Sessions will be held via Zoom weekly. Each session will be recorded and made available to the attendees.
The format will be 30-40 minutes of lecture or topic, followed by 20-30 minutes of free-form Q/A. The schedule will be made available ahead of time.
At the end of each session, each attendee will be given an assignment to complete for the following week. These will be questions regarding his or her own business.
When is it?
The program is currently closed, but will run again in January 2018.
How Much is It?
The introductory rate will be only
$998 $499 per attendee, to be paid before the program starts.
- Get your specific questions answered so that you have tried and true solutions to your problems
- Streamline your WordPress sales process so that you avoid anxiety & stress
- Picking & sticking with the best themes and plugins for the job so that you save time and money
- Expand your offerings to include (and better sell) WordPress security and maintenance programs so that you create recurring revenue
- Get answers to the most common WordPress questions so that you don't have to research solutions
I'm in! What do I do?
The program is currently closed until January 2018. Sign up for my newsletter below to be among the first to find out when it opens again.