Is WordPress a key part of your business?
Do you find yourself asking a lot of questions surrounding WordPress and your clients?
Do you own an agency and want to give your employees a crash course in how to work with those clients?
Are you unsure of how to facilitate "handing over the keys?" Do you often think about how much access to give your clients and what should be editable vs. static?
What happens in 3 months when the website needs to be updated? Should you handle that or should they? What about license renewals for premium plugins?
How do you keep WordPress secure enough without making more work for your client?
Do you wonder if you've chosen the right theme or page builder? How many plugins is too many?
If these are the kind of questions that keep you up at night, the WordPress Business Coaching Program is for you!
The topics will be tailored to you and your group (or company), but if you need some ideas, some great things to cover are:
- Selling potential clients on WordPress (answering questions like, "Isn't it just a blog?" and "I heard it's not secure.")
- Where to start (theme, child theme, ready-made, page builder, etc.)
- How much access is too much
- What exactly should be editable vs. static
- The best plugins for you
- Training your clients
- Handing off the site
- Support & maintenance, security, and other post-launch items
6-Week Program includes:
- Pre-recording course dripped out over 6 weeks
- Online weekly meetings where you can ask questions specific to your business
- Sample contracts, training documents, checklists, and other helpful material
- 3 Weeks of post-program support to answer "in the moment" questions (that's 9 weeks total!)
- Access to a Slack Community
How Does the Program Work?
Once registration opens and the program starts, students will be sent a pre-recorded video each week on a specific topic focused on "running a WordPress-focused business." We'll answer questions like, "how should I handle plugin licenses," "how much access should I give my client," "how should I handle updates," and much more.
We'll also have weekly live sessions to discuss the course material. Students will be able to ask any questions they'd like. Sessions will be held via Zoom weekly. Each session will be recorded and made available to the attendees.
The schedule for the live calls will be made available before registration opens.
At the end of each session, each attendee will be given an assignment to complete for the following week. These will be questions regarding his or her own business.
How Much is It?
The program is $999, and we'll need a minimum of 5 people to get started.
- Get your specific questions answered so that you have tried and true solutions to your problems
- Streamline your WordPress sales process so that you avoid anxiety & stress
- Picking & sticking with the best themes and plugins for the job so that you save time and money
- Expand your offerings to include (and better sell) WordPress security and maintenance programs so that you create recurring revenue
- Get answers to the most common WordPress questions so that you don't have to research solutions
Ready to Improve Your WordPress Business?
Sign up today and get notified when my WordPress Coaching Course opens enrollment.