- Yunel Escober starts a Double Play with a Behind-the-Back Glove Flip. I love baseball. (via @MLB)
- Huckberry, my favorite online store for Man things, made a Flask Tie. Fantastic.
- Google has released a new Nexus 7, and more excitingly, the Chromecast, a small dongle that let’s you stream from multiple devices to your TV. (via @verge)
- In the smartphone selling game, Samsung is destroying Apple.
- The most obvious news of the week: the first adult movie has been made using Google Glass.
- @lifehacker has a write-up on The Science Behind How We Learn New Things
In the shameless self-promotion file, we have: