I’ve been trying to read more – and to that end, more fiction. I read 15 books last year (better than my one-per-month goal) and all were non-fiction except one. So this year, I’m committing reading more books (18) and more fiction (6). Here’s what I’ve got on the docket as we go into the summer.
Books I’ve Read
First, here’s what I’ve read:
Summer Reading List
I’m a bit behind, but should have more time to read this summer, especially in July when my family goes to the beach. With that in mind, here’s my summer reading list for 2017:
- Essentialism by Greg Mckeown – Recommended by Cory Miller of iThemes
- Dark Matter by Blake Crouch (fiction)
- Armada by Ernest Cline (fiction) – I loved Ready Player One, so I’m stoked to dive into this one.
- Sapiens by Yuval Noah Harari – Recommended by Bill Gates
- Successful Copywriting in a Week by Robert Ashton
- Tools of Titans by Tim Ferriss – I’m not a fan of Tim Ferriss, but this has been recommended by lots of people.
- George Washington’s Secret Six by Brian Kilmeade
- Snow Crash by Neal Stephenson (fiction)
As I said, I’m also looking to read my fiction, so I’m open to recommendations! What are you reading this summer? Let me know in the comments.