- Ice Cream = Google TV + Honeycomb + Gingerbread: This excites me.
- Firefox’s Slowest Add-ons [mozilla]: I run 2 of the 10, including Firebug. Must be why I don’t use Firefox that much anymore.
- The Honeycomb Lockout: How Open is Android [android.appstorm]: While I’d love a Honeycomb ROM, Justin makes great points here.
- MLB.com CEO: Android users less likely to buy, more likely to pirate apps [bgr]:Â 2 things with this- First, With more tablets, Android will become more profitable than iOS for AtBat. Second, I bought AtBat 2010. I’m not going to buy it AGAIN just because it’s a new baseball season. I didn’t want to buy it in the first place because I was already paying $100 for MLB.TV
- TravAlert Wakes You Up Before Your Stop [lifehacker]: This is pretty cool.
- Taxes: Writeoffs for Freelancers [freshbooks]: Tax Day is less than a week away! Are you ready?
I also did a couple of write-ups for Web.Appstorm.net about Amazon’s new Cloud services: