- Anaheim school district handing out GPS trackers to chronically absent students (engadget): Having trouble with a student? Lojack them. I can’t see anything wrong with this.
- Know Your Way Around Facebook Privacy (web.appstorm): Web.Appstorm published an article of mine that serves as a pretty comprehensive guide to Facebook Privacy. You should check it out.
- MLB Dedicated to Educating on Tobacco Risks (mlb.com): My question is why are US Senators getting involved at all. Dear Representatives, it’s not your job to tell us what to do, or to prevent people from poorly influencing us, or to protect us from ourselves.
- 60 Beautiful Wallpapers for Your Android Phone (android.appstorm): Some really nice wallpapers here. I picked up a few myself!
- Apple to Announce iPad 2 March 2nd, WSJ Reports (bgr): Begin the tablet frenzy 2011. My money is on the Moto XOOM being a better device, but I’m a little jaded.
- 6 Bad Habits to Blame on Technology: Everyone should read this. Fact: It’s no OK to constantly text someone while you’re having a conversation with someone in real life. Get some damn manners.
- If Apple Made Bottled Water (image): “If you’ve been drinking the juice, you’re ready to drink the water.”
- The PHD Comics Guide to TA Office Hours (comic): That attendance graph is 100% true.
- The Likeability of Angry Birds (theoatmeal): Also True. I hate that green bird.
- How The Social Network Saved Mark Zuckerburg (wired): Really good read. I actually think the movie villainized the twins who sued him more.
- What Happens if Yahoo!Â AcquiresÂ You (37signals): This is the main difference between Google and other companies. It’s really a shame what Yahoo! does to great web apps.
- Visualized: Android activations mapped geographically, chronologically, breathtakingly (video, engadget): This, is a very cool video.
- Design and Develop a Complete Website, Part I (webdesigntuts): I think I’m going to do this just to try and change up my design process a little.
Like what you're reading? Sign up for my weekly newsletter for more great articles. And as a bonus, you'll also get a lesson from one of my online courses, totally free, once a month.