- 10 Biggest Tech Fails for 2010 (cnn): I would rank Ping higher. No one uses it and as CNN says, it really is just a push to buy music.
- #840: Serious (xkcd): Computer Nerds- read the alt text on this one.
- Why I Ditched iTunes for Amazon MP3s (gizmodo): I’ve been preaching this for years. I’m glad some influencers are finally seeing the lights. And PS- Amazon mp3 has always been DRM Free.
- A Guide to the Open Internet: Here’s a little argument for NetÂ Neutrality.
- My Blackberry is not Working! (YouTube): I thought this was hilarious. And, the perfect example of irony!
- You can Now Lend Kindle Books to your Friends for 14 Days (lifehacker): This is awesome. Now all we need is a website that helps us keep track of our Kindle friends…hmmm.
- PSA: iPhone Alarms not Working come New Years (engadget): Oh good. At least this is the first time we’ve seen this. It’s not like the same thing happened for Daylight Savings Time. Wait a minute…
- The State of Web Design: 2011 (webdesigntuts+): Â A nice round up of the way things are moving in 2011.
- Android has Terrible Text Message Bug that Sends Message to Wrong Contact (engadget): I haven’t seen this on the Droid or the Incredible, but wow. That’s pretty terrible.
As a side note, I saw The Fighter & Black Swan this week. They were both really awesome movies.