- Olbermann & the Dangers of Partisan Media: The media is supposed to be the government watchdog for the people, and they by and large are failing us. And as illustrated (in exuberance) by Rachel Maddow’s quote. If she really thinks that Fox has a bias, but MSNBC does not, she shouldn’t have a job or consider herself a journalist.
- Damn You Auto Correct!: Here’s the, “Site that will take up all of my time” of the week.
- What’s Kik Messenger All About?: Â Kik is a new IM service for Android, iPhone, & Blackberry that relise on data (Internet) instead of txt messaging. It’s supposed to be like a cross platform BBM. BGR gives us a rundown of it.
- If You Begin a Sentence with Well, there’s a Good Chance You’re Lying: Well, I’ll certainly be more mindful of this.
- Facebook’s GMail Killer, Project Titan, Coming Monday: Pretty interesting. I do think that Facebook email would cater to a different crowd than gmail though.
- New Tech lets You Pee on Your Phone to Check for an STD: Just try to avoid the sticker that indicated water damage.
- [Why] Netflix [is not] on Android: The good news is rumors indicate we’ll see it on some newer Android phones in 2011
- Feds say Firing for Facebook Posts is Illegal: There is a debate on whether or not what you post on Facebook could be considered protected speech. I would argue it is. If you say something in a public area for others to hear, it’s still protected. Why should Facebook be any different?
Recommended listening for the week: Christina Perri. Her current single is ‘Jar of Hearts’