- 2009 Called (xkcd): I will have to remember this one.
- .tel, .xxx, and .mobi are all pointless and idiotic: Agreed. There’s really no way to prevent sites that fall under these categories from purchasing the .comÂ equivalent, or vise-vera.
- The State of the Freelancer: I love me some nice infographics.Especially helpful ones.
- CBS will Remove some Showtime Shows from Netflix (bgr):Â Translation: People weren’t buying Californication or Dexter on DVD anymore. I guess I won’t become a Californication fan then…
- Friday by Rebecca Black- Cover by Matt Mulholland (youtube): Awesome. Thank you @joelmchale
- What we Have to See in iOS 5 (brg): He’s right on all account, especially that people are going to buy it anyway.
- Amazon.com lets you play with an Android virtual machine, try apps before you buy them (engadget): This is pure awesome. Couple that with the fact that they give an app away everyday, and you’ve got a really great Android Market competitor.
- 5 Things They Never Told You (cracked): This is by far the best cracked.com article I’ve ever read.
- 18 Million WordPress.com Websites Now Available in iPad Format (mashable): They are using a (free!) plugin called onswipe. It’s now being used on this site as well!
- The Path to Productivity: Short Hours, More Breaks (workawesome): I like to break my day down into tasks that I complete then follow with a quick break. However, if I am in a groove, do not disturb me!
When it came out some time last year that Hulu was going to start charging for their service, people were up in arms about it. I decided to wait it out to see how they would do it, stating that if they kept their then free service and charged for value added stuff, it wouldn’t be at all bad. Well, Hulu Plus was announced a few days ago and they did just that.