How can I Help You
Launch Your Online Course?
You are called to teach. Whether you're an expert in your field ready to teach your craft, or a teacher/trainer ready to move your course material online, now is the time to maybe sure you reach your students. And it's time to make sure your students can reach you, no matter where they are.
What Does It Take to Put a Course Online?
You need to figure out:
- Where you're going to put the course (WordPress, Teachable, some other LMS)
- The format for your lectures (text, audio, video)
- Assessing your students
- Communication - both real-time and async
- Accessibility - what about students who have limited access to computers/internet?
Plus answer these questions:
- What gear should you get?
- How important is A/V?
- What tools will you use for communication? Is email really the best?
- How can you keep your students on track when they lose self-motivation?
- Where can your student congregate to talk to each other?
I can help you launch your course.
Hi! I’m Joe Casabona- an accredited college course creator, professor, & developer.
I've create online courses for LinkedIn Learning, The University of Scranton, Sessions College, WP101, and more. I also have my own online learning community.
In other words, I know how to build an online course at every level.
Guidence Every Step of the Way
Get in touch! Fill out the form, and let's start the conversation. It will be one of many.