Every Podcaster Needs
There are a few things every podcaster needs to get started. Podcast hosting for your audio files, a way to record, and while needs is perhaps a strong word, web hosting. Every podcast should have a dedicated website, and that website needs to live somewhere.
Your First Set Up
- Pop Filter - This will prevent hard 'P' sounds, called plosives, from making it into your recording.
- Shock Mount - T his will prevent shakes from hitting your desk or other small vibrations from making it onto the record. It varies by mic.
- Garageband - This comes free on Macs
- Audacity - This is free on Mac and PC
- If it's just you, you can record in these too.
Your First Upgrade
You want to jump to Pro
last updated: Nov. 2018 | Contains affiliate links