Links Round Up for 10/31/10
- Super-Toys Last all Summer Long: Fun that he wrote this 2 days after I bought mine. He’s dead on about sharing though. There needs to be an easier way. Full review from me coming soon.
- Bypass Facebook Fan Pages: Can we all stop liking those stupid pages now?
- Nordstrom’s Employee Handbook- short and sweet: If I ever have a full on company, my employee handbook will be similar. I hate stupid, pointless rules.
- 6 Secret Monopolies You Didn’t Know Run the World: I know I started on the 2nd page, but #3 is the most important one (for all of you fanboys out there).
- NationÂ DisappointedÂ by Great World Series Matchup: Incredibly true. Anyone who’s said this is a bad World Series is clearly only a Yankees or Phillies fan, not a baseball fan. [note: I'm a Yankees fan, but I love good baseball.]
- Ron Howard Explains Keeping “Gay” Joke in The Dilemma: There are so many other more important things people should be getting mad about. If you don’t like something said in a movie, don’t see that movie!
- Really Really Bad Headline: This happens too much.
- Dribble – Utah: Great designs here. I wish I could do stuff like this.
- PHP SOAP Extension: I had to do some work with SOAP this week and found this link to be helpful. I’ll also probably do a full write up on using SOAP with PHP and the problems I ran into.