- 9/11 Quaran Burning: The Perversion of a Tragedy: This is an article I wrote up for BadLifeDecisions before the Quaran burning protest was [thankfully] cancelled.
- What is the Worst Programming Mistake You’ve Ever Made?:Â Frightening, frightening things are in this article.
- Check In Here: The University of Kentucky uses Facebook Places is a very unique, very brilliant way
- $75,000 is the Perfect Salary for ‘Happiness’: I caused some hubbub with my comments on this, but it perfectly proves the point that stats are incredibly unreliable.
- Create a Simple Resume with Microsoft Docs & Facebook: This is awesome and very useful!
- Train Your Fingers for Google Instant: Some helpful tips on how to use Google’s new way to search, Google Instant.
Aside from the standard news this week, I also bought a bunch of new music. Here it is: